Utah Whitewater Rafting
This is the best Marysvale Utah White Water Rafting Trip! This journey on the Sevier River with Class II and III rapids will get you wet and wild. You will be an active participant in this adventure, paddling along with your guide’s instructions to navigate your way down this fun river. Your rafting trip on the Sevier River will include a Professional Guide certified by the State of Utah, and they work hard to make sure your adventure is safe, fun and informative.
This Utah Rafting Trip is great for Family Reunions, Youth Groups, Church Groups, or just a group of friends wanting to raft the Sevier River with the most entertaining guides in the area. Trips depart near Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort, just outside Marysvale, Utah, every two hours at 9 am-11 am-1 pm-3 pm and 5 pm.
Reservations are recommended but NOT required. If you are staying at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort or simply looking for a whitewater rafting experience while visiting Marysvale Utah, Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, or driving anywhere in the Central Utah Area, we invite you to stop in at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort and inquire at the Tour Counter.
This is the LONGEST Whitewater Rafting Marysvale Utah available!
- $39.95-Ages 11 and older
- $32.95-Ages 10 and under
- Prices do not include Utah Sales Tax
Above policies apply to individuals and groups of 10 or less. If you would like to reserve for group of 10 or more, please visit out Group Events Page.
- Class II and III Rapids
- Approximately 2 hours start to finish
- Approximately 7 miles from departure to take out.
- History of the Marysvale Area
- Great Views of the Sevier River and surrounding areas
- Great for individuals, and groups of all sizes
- Great for all ages from 5 to 102Trips depart every two hours between 9 am and 3 pm, from approximately mid May to mid September. FIVE departures daily.
What to Expect – Itinerary
- You WILL get wet
- Check in at the Adventure Activity Building at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort (just south of the gas station)
- Complete the required paperwork, pay for your adventure, and meet your guide
- Gather at the raft launch area, get fitted for your life jackets, and receive your Safety Orientation
- Board your rafts and start your journey on the Sevier River
- The first part of the trip will include some mild moving water, giving you a chance to learn proper paddling procedures
- A stop for swimming is included early on during your adventure
- After the swimming and playing stop, get ready for the rapids!
- The rest of this rafting trip will require you to follow your guide’s instructions, paddling along the Sevier River, as you navigate fun rapids including Big Daddy, crossing under Duck Bridge, navigating through Rock Garden, and making your way to the take out point approximately 6 1/2 miles from your launch.
- You will be transported back to Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort at the end of your adventure.
Guides – Outfitter
- Your whitewater rafting trip is conducted by Clas Ropes, a licensed Utah Outfitting Operator
- ALL River Guides are licensed by the State of Utah, and are CPR and First Aid Certified
- Our guides LOVE their jobs and share their passion for rafting with their guests
- Minimum Age for Whitewater Rafting is 5
- Life jackets required and provided
- Wear appropriate clothing-shorts and lightweight shirts/bathing suits recommended.
- Facilities available at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort for changing clothes before/after trip
- We do not recommend taking anything on this trip except yourselves.
- Towels may be left at the check in counter and will be put in the vehicle picking you up at the end of the trip.
- Car Keys should be left with the employees at the ticket counter.
- Waterproof Cameras/Waterproof Phones may be taken on the trip, but operator assumes no responsibility for those items. Participants will be actively paddling for much of the trip, which means their hands will not be free to hold any recording equipment.
- Reservations are recommended by not required.
- Reservations require a 25% deposit at the time of booking. Balance is due when you check in for your adventure.
- Payments and Reservations are handled by Clas Ropes. Credit Card Charges will show as a charge from Clas Ropes.
- Reservations may be cancelled 10+ days prior to trip date for full refund.
- Reservations cancelled less than 10 days in advance, or no shows on day of reservation, incur a 100% cancellation fee. Credit Card used for the deposit will be charged for the full cost of the original reservation.