Utah Ropes Courses-Ziplines
Utah Ropes Course-Ziplines
Utah Ropes Courses and Ziplines are available right next to Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort. All activities are great for individuals and groups, and they are available daily from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend.
The Ropes Course and Zipline Activities are designed to encourage self confidence as participants work through the various challenges, and also promote working as a team to achieve goals. And, of course, they’re LOTS of fun for people of all ages.
SCHEDULE: Ropes Course, Adventure Mountain and Canopy Ziplines are offered every two hours at 9 am, 11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm, and 5 pm, from approximately mid May to mid September. Registration and check in for all activities takes place at the Tour Desk at the Convenience Store at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort. Activities are provided by an independent tour operator.
LENGTH: Duration of the activity depends on how many people are booked per time spot. Generally, a group of 2 could get through the Canopy Zipline in about 15 minutes, a group of 10 may take an hour, and larger groups can take up to 2 hours.
LOCATION: The Canopy Zipline and Ropes Course are located south of Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort, approximately 1/8 mile from the Convenience Store. Adventure Mountain with Zipline is located less than 1 mile from the resort, at the Deer Creek Rest Area off Hwy 89. Check in and Registration for all activities is at the Adventure Activities Building at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort (just south of the gas station).
View the Big Rock Property Map for the location of the Canopy Zipline and Ropes Course.
- $39 all ages
- Prices do not include Utah Sales Tax
Above pricing applies to individuals and groups of 10 or less. If you would like to reserve for group of 10 or more, please visit the Group Events Page.
The Canopy Zipline is located approximately 1/8 of a mile from the Convenience Store at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort. Participants register and pay at the Tour Counter in the Convenience Store, and the walk to the activity area.
This activity is a series of 6 lines that go from platform to platform, back and forth through the trees, and across the Sevier River. Ziplines range in length from 85′-300′ and provide a fun and challenging activity for individuals and groups.
You start this activity by climbing a ladder to the first platform, and then zip from station to station until you get to the final station and then descend back down to ground level.
Fast and fun, this activity will give you bird’s eye views of the surrounding mountains, canyons and the Sevier River. Wave to the Rafters you’ll see passing by!
$39 per person
UTAH ADVENTURE PARK
This Utah Ropes Course includes elements that will challenge participants to work as a team, while also encouraging individual confidence. Participants will challenge themselves and others as they take on each element.
This Utah Adventure Park includes obstacles, challenges, and elements that will challenge participants to work as a team, while also encouraging individual confidence. Participants will challenge themselves and others as they take on each element.
Activities include swinging from tire to tire, climbing a swinging ladder, scaling a wood wall, trust walk wire challenge, log walk, balance beams, and more.
Two of the newest challenges include a Tightrope River Crossing, and a Suspension Bridge River Crossing, back and forth over the Sevier River.
The newly designed course is now more like a Ninja or Spartan Challenge!
$39 per person
Adventure Mountain with Zipline is a multi-activity adventure. It is located at the Deer Creek Rest Area, approximately 1 mile south of Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort on Hwy 89. Participants register and pay at the Tour Desk in the Convenience Store and then drive themselves to the activity.
First, cross a Suspension Bridge to Adventure Mountain, being careful to keep your feet on the wooden planks and your weight evenly balanced.
Next, traverse your way around and up the mountain, using a series of hand and footholds in the mountain (you’ll be wearing a harness attached to a safety cable of course!), until you reach the top.
Once at the top, hold on for your 400′ zipline to the bottom!
This activity is based on the Via Ferrata model, an Italian word that means ‘road with irons’.
$39 per person
WHAT TO EXPECT/ITINERARY
- Check in at the Adventure Activities Building at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort (just south of the gas station)
- Complete the required paperwork, pay for your adventure, and meet your guide
- Guide will lead you to your starting point for your adventure
- Your ropes course/zipline is conducted by Clas Ropes.
- Our guides LOVE their jobs and share their passion for rafting with their guests
- Minimum Age for all ropes courses and ziplines is 7
- Minimum weight is 50 lbs and maximum weight is 250 lbs
- All gear provided
- Long hair must be tied back.
- NO high heels, flip flops, sandals or open toed shoes. Closed toed shoes, sneakers or boots only.
- Reservations are recommended but not required.
- Reservations require a 25% deposit at the time of booking. Balance is due when you check in for your adventure.
- Payments and Reservations are handled by Clas Ropes. Credit Card Charges will show as a charge from Clas Ropes
- Reservations may be cancelled 10+ days prior to trip date for full refund.
- Reservations cancelled less than 10 days in advance, or no shows on day of reservation, incur a 100% cancellation fee. Credit Card used for the deposit will be charged for the full cost of the original reservation.