Lazy River Float Trips
This Utah River Trip is perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy a leisurely float down the Sevier River. There are no ‘rapids’ on this section of the river, just a nice current that will carry you approximately 3 miles from the drop off point in Marysvale, UT back to the take out point at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort.
Opportunity to stop and swim, or have lunch on the river, on this Lazy River Float Trip. Take out is at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort by the River Cabins 101-105. Best choice for Utah River Trips in the Marysvale area.
Choose rafts, kayaks, or tubes for your adventure, and explore the river on your own. Please be sure to choose Rafts, Tubes, or Kayaks for each person when making the reservation.
NEW! Check out our new, ‘Steerable’ River Tubes! These new tubes offer stability, better steering and maneuvering, and when you want to just relax and float for a while, store the paddle in the oar holder. Tubes also come with cup holders.
- $10 per person
- Prices do not include Utah Sales Tax
Above policies apply to individuals and groups of 10 or less. If you would like to reserve for group of 10 or more, please visit out Group Events Page.
- Approximately 3 miles-2 hour River Trip
- Unguided Adventure-Take your time and relax
- Choose a Raft that holds up to 12 people (depending on number of kids and adults), individual tubes, or Single or Double Kayaks
- Great Views of the Sevier River and surrounding areas
- Great for individuals, and groups of all sizes
- Great for all ages
- Trips depart every two hours at 9:15 am-11:15 am-1:15 pm-3:15 pm-5:15 pm, from approximately mid May to mid September. FIVE departures daily.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Please choose the vessels that you prefer for your float trip, but there are no guarantees that those vessels will be available for your trip. Tracker Tubes, Regular Tubes and Kayak quantities can change day to day and what is available one day may not be available the next day. We will do everything possible to provide you with the vessels you chose. You will always have enough room for the number of people in your reservation.
WHAT TO EXPECT/ITINERARY
- Check in at the Tour Counter at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort
- Complete the required paperwork, pay for your adventure, and meet your guides
- Gather at the raft launch area, get fitted for your life jackets, and receive your Safety Orientation
- Guide will drop you and your rafts/tubes/kayaks off at the launch point
- Board your vessels and start your journey on the Sevier River
- Plenty of time to stop and play/swim along the way
- Take out point is at the Raft Launch Area, marked with signs
- Put your vessels and life jackets away
All Ages: $10 per person
Prices do not include Utah State Tax. Price is per person, regardless of what kind of vessel chosen.
- Life jackets required and provided
- Wear appropriate clothing-shorts and lightweight shirts/bathing suits recommended.
- Facilities available at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort for changing clothes before/after trip
- Reservations are recommended by not required.
- Reservations require a 20% deposit at the time of booking. Balance is due when you check in for your adventure.
- Payments and Reservations are handled by Awesome Adventures, booking agency for Ultimate Adventures. Credit Card Charges will show as a charge from Awesome Adventures
- Reservations may be cancelled 3+ days prior to trip date for full refund.
- Reservations cancelled less than 3 days in advance, or no shows on day of reservation, incur a 100% cancellation fee. Credit Card used for the deposit will be charged for the full cost of the original reservation.
- These policies apply to groups of 10 or less. For Policies for groups of 10 or more, please visit our Activities Policies Page.
Book here now!